There’s nothing wrong with wearing the same outfit over and over. Sure it can get tedious, but if you find little ways to switch things up it won’t feel so monotonous….and then you’ll have more to splurge on something bigger….like that trip to Paris or Stockholm you’ve been day dreaming about.
I was loving my grey H&M cropped sweater so much I bought it in cream as well. Here’s the same outfit twice with a few minor adjustments.
* Black booties (Spring $29) instead of brown boots
* Maroon belt (Joe Fresh $14) instead of brown belt
* Vintage silk shirt in navy(Stylist yard sale $5)
* Skinny wool pants (Zara $52)
* Hair down vs. hair up changes it too
What city would you fly off to today if money wasn’t an issue? Pick just one! JD