What’s better than opening your door to a bouquet of flowers? How about a brand new pair of boots? Yes please!!
I was thrilled to receive an awesome pair of rain boots from COUGAR Shoes. These boots are fashionable, functional, and of really good quality. They are durable and best of all – Cougar is a Canadian company (since 1948).
I just love what they look like – especially for a rain boot. I’ve been toying with the idea of buying a moto boot or Frye boot, and these boots fill that craving of mine. A great feature is that they are extremely light weight. I’ve tried many rain boots and they are always clunky and are such an effort to wear. Not these – they are definitely comfortable. I wore them walking all around the city and they were great! JD
For more info or where to buy, check out www.cougarshoes.com.
List of other things I’m wearing:
* Acid wash jeggings from Forever 21 ($24)
* Leather jacket by Andrew Marc (sample sale)
* Vintage purse (gift from BFF)
* Cashmere scarf by Arnold Brant (gift)
* Bow head band from Winners ($10)
* Moto-gloves from Aldo ($24)